Monday, June 8, 2009

I have a feeling this will come back to haunt me....

So for the million-ish time I am home alone while the rest of my family is out and about. (this is my own doing mostly) Sure summer's great....until you realize there is NOTHING to do. I could've been sailing away to the Bahamas and Key West. But alas I didn't buy a ticket for the cruise. I have a whole week till I get to finally go do something big this summer.

And not only am I bored, but I have to take the ACT. Which i have to do and want to get over with, but I just don't feel like doing it. I'm not nervous, I personally don't think it will be that hard...could be wrong but still. I have no choice since it is paid for already.

On the bright side I get to babysit twice this week. Babysitting is always fun. And i'm sure that as soon as mom reads this (which she will) she will plan the rest of my summer so I will never be bored. But I would like to say that I chose to be bored so I will (evetually) choose to do something awesome with my summer. (which I will hopefully be doing soon.)

1 comment:

  1. mom has read it and yes your days of boredom ends starting tonight. We will be pulling out the list of things to do this summer that seems to be missing. Back to the sewing,chores,ACT practice, gardening, reading,volunteer job, SPEECH pieces, crafts , cooking lessons, having friends over, PP, etc....
    We will be planning out the rest of this month tonight No more boring days for Hayley :)

    ReplyDelete